CENPOPS has over the years provided advisory and consultancy services as well as research projects to a wide range of organisations – government, private sector, small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs), NGOs, international development organisations, Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assembles (MMDAs), financial institutions, healthcare institutions, among others. Our experiences in training programmes, consultancy services, project activities, and research work are summarized below:
1. Improving Participation in District Assembly Planning and Budgeting Systems for Leaders of Farmer-Based Organisations (FBOs) in the Sefwi Wiawso and Akontombra Districts in the Western Region of Ghana.
2. Environmental Management Capacity Building for the Ghana Ports and Harbours
Authority and Relevant Stakeholders in Ghana
3. Capacity Building within the Framework of the Farmer Responsive Mechanisms for
Extension and Research (FARMER Project) in the Upper West Region of Ghana
4. Intensive Training Programme in Environmental Management and Care Systems
5. Capacity Building Workshop on Organic Agriculture: Appropriate Skills and Practices, within the Framework of the Farmer Responsive Mechanisms for Extension and Research (FARMER Project) in Ghana.
6. International Conference on the Management of Natural/National Parks and Biodiversity Conservation in Africa.
7. Capacity Building Workshop on Project Management, Decision Making and Resource Mobilisation Strategies.
8. Capacity Building Programme for Farmers in Sefwi Wiawso and Akontombra Districts on Non-timber forest products.
9. Capacity Building Programme on Improving Hygiene and Sanitation in the Sefwi Wiawso District in the Western Region of Ghana.
10. Capacity Building on Improved School Management and Environmental Hygiene and Sanitation for Basic School Teachers at Wli and Sui.
11. Capacity Building on Improved Water Management, Hygiene and Sanitation in Ghana for Stakeholders of Oyarifa and Akim Gyadam.